fishabm@gmail.com

fishabm@hanmail.net

복민게시판

(2004-02-03 06:20:06)
복민
3주차 저널 몽땅
개인적인 거랍니다 -_-a

3. Be silent, God wants to speak to you. - Susan Parker

Part One : Title this section "Known Truth". Record any ideas, theories, or methods that the lecturer
addressed that confirmed what you already thought or believed. It would be good to include valuable quotes as well. Your writings in this section will be a condensed version of what you have heard this week.

6 points at least

a. Tough I don’t understand why he’s doing something, it is the best way to trust him.
b. God sees the whole pictures. We often see only one picture. God is beyond knowing.
c. If we ask, He will answer. The payer must be in faith, in obedience, in persistence in the name of  Jesus.
d. Life doesn’t make sense so many times. But the words always make sense.
e. Thanksgiving =  For what he did, for what he does, for what he is to do.
f. Christ is always the answer.

Part Two : Title this section "New Truth". Record any new ideas,
theories or methods you learned through this weeks' speaker.

a. We need to have time to listen what he says. God wants to speak to you.
b. Continue to love our enemy. Because he continued to love his betrayer.
c. I’m not perfect. But I’m forgiven. He forgive you, you need to forgive yourself.
d. Petition is to the Father, through the Son by the Holy Spirit.
e. Doesn’t God already know about everything? Why he need out praise? – Because He is worthy.
f. When you pray ~ use your own language, you don’t need to pray in English all the times. He is looking for your heart.
g. Chief purpose of man is to worship God and enjoy him forever.

Part Three : Title this section "Application". Record the practical way you expect to apply this week's teaching and what you learned. How, practically, in every day life, will you incorporate this into your life? How will it affect your attitudes, your thoughts, difficult situations? If there is something you will do practically, state what it is and give yourself a time limit of when you wish to have it accomplished.
Parts one and two should have at least 6 points. At least 2-3 points for the Application.

Having Silent time with God.
Tough I don’t understand why he’s doing something, it is the best way to trust him.

B.
Meditation (Page Two)
Write out Philippians 2:1-2 and spend time meditating on it. Respond to this meditation.

Suggestions for meditation:

1. Read the text. Ask yourself questions(Who/What/When/Where? What do I see?)
2. Interpretation : What does it mean? What is the author's point, or theme? What is being said?
3. Application:
   a. What are the basic, timeless truths in this book or passage?
   b. How does this truth apply to my life? Be specific.
   c. In view of these truths, what changes should I make in my life?
   d. How do I plan to carry out these changes? Be specific.
   e. Commit these changes to the Lord in prayer.

Who I see?
What I see?
The importance of  the fellowship with the spirit.
When I see?
Where I see?
What do I see?

What is the author’s point, or theme?

Application

a. What are the basic, timeless truths in this book or passage?
To make joy of Jesus complete is one of the our responsibility as Christian.

b. How does this truth apply to my life?
Encourage one another, try to love friends as Jesus did, share the vision of  Christ!

c. In view of these truths, what changes should I make in my life?
Since I decided to follow Jesus, I’ve met a lot of friends who are Christian. Now most of my friends are Christian. And I’ve spent lots of time with them last 5 years in Church or in Christian meeting.
I’m sure that the fellowship with Christian is totally different from nonbeliever. Not because we don’t drink liquor or we don’t smoke but because we accepted the Christ as our savior and we decided to be his follower.
But I feel I didn’t have enough fellowship with the spirit or with the love of Christ. Especially, I feel I didn’t pray for my friends who needed prayer and encouragement of God. Even I’ve not share the spiritual life with my best friend.
I want to begin to make the deeper fellowship with friends in Jesus Christ.

d. How do I plan to carry out these changes? Be specific.
I want to take my prayer time to pray for my friends for 5 minutes a day at least.
I will ask the prayer requests to my best friend and I will pray for him.
I will trust that God is willing to listen the prayer of my supporters.
I will give thanks to friends who are praying for me.
I will try to go to bed more ealier and get up early to have time with God.

e. Commit these changes to the Lord in prayer.
Dear loving Father, I want to pray for the fellowship in you. I was very lazy to pray for other people who need prayer and your encouragement. I  was so lazy to share about you, Lord. During this DTS, I want to know you more. I want to come close to you. I want to listen carefully your messages without missing. Lord, I want to begin to pray for my DTS friends and Chun Sik. Specifically, for Paul’s health, for wisdom of Chun Sik.

Third Page

Before I left Korea, I have some problems with a friend. I wanted to talk with him and restore our relationship. So I asked to talk to him. I had expected the uncomfortable things in my thoughts would be disappeared. But he misunderstood my intention and got angry with me. So I was also very angry but I managed to speak to him calmly. And then our talk was finished. But I couldn’t get rid of bad thoughts. And the thoughts annoyed me. I couldn’t focus on God during lecture time because of that.

When I read the Father Heart of God, God spoke to me with 3 sentences in the book.

It is easy to spend a lot of time feeling sorry for ourselves or thinking about our needs.Even if other people have wronged us, we must deal with our own attitudes and actions.We cannot heal ourselves, but we can acknowledge our wrong in a situation so that our focus is shifted away from blaming others or justifying or pitying ourselves. When we do this, our attention naturally centers on God.

I don’t want to spend a lot of time feeling sorry for myself of thinking bad things.

Even if my friend has wronged me, I must deal with my attitudes and actions with God.

I admit I cannot heal myself, but I want to shift my focus from blaming my friend and pitying myself to the truth God loves me and God wants me to act in point of his view.

Cheers
1. I’m getting used to English & deck work.
2. I made a simple website for our DTS students.
Jeers
1. Do not go to the bed too late so that I can get up early in the morning.

Suggestion
Like having time to have lunch with the speakers, I want to have time to eat lunch with staff regularly.

4주차 저널 몽땅

복민
2004/02/10

The Father Heart of God -Floyd McClung,JR

Bog Min
2004/01/28

Copyright 1999-2019 Zeroboard / skin by LN